unofficial mirror of emacs-devel@gnu.org 
 help / color / mirror / code / Atom feed
* Re: master d314951: Extend xref-file-name-display to elisp and etags definitions
       [not found] ` <20210912224231.3680920A5E@vcs0.savannah.gnu.org>
@ 2021-09-13  7:41   ` Lars Ingebrigtsen
  2021-09-13 11:59     ` Dmitry Gutov
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 4+ messages in thread
From: Lars Ingebrigtsen @ 2021-09-13  7:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel; +Cc: Dmitry Gutov

dgutov@yandex.ru (Dmitry Gutov) writes:

> branch: master
> commit d31495104399c888911db12517a3fbab2f72401f
> Author: Dmitry Gutov <dgutov@yandex.ru>
> Commit: Dmitry Gutov <dgutov@yandex.ru>
>
>     Extend xref-file-name-display to elisp and etags definitions

I'm not sure which change triggered it, but I'm now getting two test
failures:

2 unexpected results:
   FAILED  xref--xref-file-name-display-is-nondirectory
   FAILED  xref--xref-file-name-display-is-relative-to-project-root

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no



^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

* Re: master d314951: Extend xref-file-name-display to elisp and etags definitions
  2021-09-13  7:41   ` master d314951: Extend xref-file-name-display to elisp and etags definitions Lars Ingebrigtsen
@ 2021-09-13 11:59     ` Dmitry Gutov
  2021-09-13 12:07       ` Lars Ingebrigtsen
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 4+ messages in thread
From: Dmitry Gutov @ 2021-09-13 11:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lars Ingebrigtsen, emacs-devel

On 13.09.2021 10:41, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote:
> I'm not sure which change triggered it, but I'm now getting two test
> failures:
> 
> 2 unexpected results:
>     FAILED  xref--xref-file-name-display-is-nondirectory
>     FAILED  xref--xref-file-name-display-is-relative-to-project-root

Sorry to make you work as a human CI :-(



^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

* Re: master d314951: Extend xref-file-name-display to elisp and etags definitions
  2021-09-13 11:59     ` Dmitry Gutov
@ 2021-09-13 12:07       ` Lars Ingebrigtsen
  2021-09-13 12:58         ` Dmitry Gutov
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 4+ messages in thread
From: Lars Ingebrigtsen @ 2021-09-13 12:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dmitry Gutov; +Cc: emacs-devel

Dmitry Gutov <dgutov@yandex.ru> writes:

> On 13.09.2021 10:41, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote:
>> I'm not sure which change triggered it, but I'm now getting two test
>> failures:
>> 2 unexpected results:
>>     FAILED  xref--xref-file-name-display-is-nondirectory
>>     FAILED  xref--xref-file-name-display-is-relative-to-project-root
>
> Sorry to make you work as a human CI :-(

:-)

I just use the admin/emake script when I pull (i.e., I have an alias
"gp" that does "git pull; ./admin/emake"), and that ends with a
"check-maybe", so I notice some of these things pretty much
immediately...

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no



^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

* Re: master d314951: Extend xref-file-name-display to elisp and etags definitions
  2021-09-13 12:07       ` Lars Ingebrigtsen
@ 2021-09-13 12:58         ` Dmitry Gutov
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 4+ messages in thread
From: Dmitry Gutov @ 2021-09-13 12:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lars Ingebrigtsen; +Cc: emacs-devel

On 13.09.2021 15:07, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote:
> I just use the admin/emake script when I pull (i.e., I have an alias
> "gp" that does "git pull; ./admin/emake"), and that ends with a
> "check-maybe", so I notice some of these things pretty much
> immediately...

Oh, I should remember to use 'check-maybe'. It's much faster.



^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

end of thread, other threads:[~2021-09-13 12:58 UTC | newest]

Thread overview: 4+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
     [not found] <20210912224229.21307.75350@vcs0.savannah.gnu.org>
     [not found] ` <20210912224231.3680920A5E@vcs0.savannah.gnu.org>
2021-09-13  7:41   ` master d314951: Extend xref-file-name-display to elisp and etags definitions Lars Ingebrigtsen
2021-09-13 11:59     ` Dmitry Gutov
2021-09-13 12:07       ` Lars Ingebrigtsen
2021-09-13 12:58         ` Dmitry Gutov

Code repositories for project(s) associated with this inbox:

	https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git

This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).