* Emacs, gnupg and package list
@ 2016-05-01  0:43 Angelo Graziosi
From: Angelo Graziosi @ 2016-05-01  0:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs developers

I have discovered that when (for example on Windows) I run from Run menu

   C:\Emacs.app\bin\emacs.exe -Q

and in Emacs:

   M-x package-list-packages

then in the HOME (i.e. C:\Users\utente\AppData\Roaming) a .gnupg
directory is created. So the HOME contains both .emacs.d and .gnupg:

dir AppData\Roaming\
[...]
01/05/2016  02:32    <DIR>          .emacs.d
01/05/2016  02:33    <DIR>          .gnupg
[...]

I wonder if this is to be expected and if one can put .gnupg inside
.emacs.d (I would expect all things regarding Emacs in .emacs.d).

I am not sure.. but maybe that this behavior is reproducible also on
GNU/Linux...

Angelo

* Re: Emacs, gnupg and package list
@ 2016-05-01  6:32 ` Tino Calancha