* Feature - more file descriptors
@ 2024-01-08 15:45 Jonathon McKitrick via Emacs development discussions.
From: Jonathon McKitrick via Emacs development discussions. @ 2024-01-08 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I believe Robert Pluim is working on a thread to solve the issue of running out of fds
on macos. I was supposed to ping him a while ago to see where things stand.

Ping....

Jonathon McKitrick
--
'My other computer is your Windows box.'

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-01-08 15:45 UTC | newest]