* walk-window-tree does not return a result.
@ 2022-10-12  6:04 Vladimir Nikishkin
From: Vladimir Nikishkin @ 2022-10-12  6:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Dear Emacs Developers,

I have recently found out that `walk-window-tree' always returns nil.

Is this intentional? It would make sense, at least to me, to return
the "tree of fun return values". That would requires essentially, adding
a few calls to cons.

Does this make sense? I haven't created an issue, because I thought
that it might be intentional.

--
Your sincerely,
Vladimir Nikishkin (MiEr, lockywolf)

* Re: walk-window-tree does not return a result.
@ 2022-10-12  7:46 ` tomas
From: tomas @ 2022-10-12  7:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel