* filesets.el: ideas
@ 2002-04-29 17:51 Pavel Janík
From: Pavel Janík @ 2002-04-29 17:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Thomas Link

Hi Thomas,

I have just tried your filesets.el and I am impressed. Really - I have
about ten filesets defined right now ;-). I really missed this
functionality. I have made small changes to it to allow bootstrapping Emacs
this morning and after quick scan of the code I have some ideas:

- I think that the menu Filesets should be inside File menu
- it is worth to document the functionality in the users manual

--
Pavel Janík

Use debugging compilers.
                  --  The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)

* Re: filesets.el: ideas
@ 2002-04-30  4:58 ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2002-04-30  4:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel, Thomas Link

On Mon, 29 Apr 2002, Pavel =?iso-8859-2?q?Jan=EDk?= wrote:

> - I think that the menu Filesets should be inside File menu
> - it is worth to document the functionality in the users manual

As a first step, the entry in NEWS should IMHO say that filesets.el is a
new package, and mention one or two important commands/variables from the
package.

* Re: filesets.el: ideas
@ 2002-04-30  5:19 ` Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2002-04-30  5:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel, t.link

    - I think that the menu Filesets should be inside File menu
    - it is worth to document the functionality in the users manual

I agree with both.  Could you put the menu there?