* Interval tree
@ 2002-07-17  5:51 Freddy Chik
From: Freddy Chik @ 2002-07-17  5:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi guys

I am trying to understand how are text organized in emacs, I come across this data structure call interval tree, which is built on top of a buffer, can anyone point me to any paper which talks about what an interval tree is and how this interval concepts is used in emacs? thanks

Yu Fai Freddy Chik
4A Computer Science / Combinatorics and Optimization
University of Waterloo
Waterloo, ON
-- Computer Science is the study of algorithmic processes --
-- that limit the amount of time one has to perform daily --
----- activities such as sleeping, eating, exercising, -----
---- bathing, dating and improving ones social skills. -----