* emacs lisp learning/teaching/mentoring
@ 2021-09-06  7:05 Jean-Christophe Helary
From: Jean-Christophe Helary @ 2021-09-06  7:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs developers

Some of you may be aware of that "exercism" site that aims at making it easier to learn programming.

There happens to be an emacs lisp track there. I have not checked whether the site runs on fully free JS or other, so I'm not linking to it here (it's easy enough to find if you search for it.)

But I am sure it would greatly benefit from more "idiosyncratic" exercises (or solutions). After all, people who learn emacs lisp are most likely to use their learning in Emacs, so why not push them in the right direction.

That place is the only one I know that provides an emacs lisp online learning experience. So if old-timers/experienced elisp programmers what a different place to spread the gospel, maybe exercism is one of the places that can be used for good (apologies for the unintended religious sounding play on words).

--
Jean-Christophe Helary @brandelune
https://mac4translators.blogspot.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-09-06  7:05 UTC | newest]