* Change of school
@ 2021-09-19 21:06 Yuan Fu
From: Yuan Fu @ 2021-09-19 21:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs developers

Hi,

I graduated this summer and I’m going to another school starting this Fall. I check that the new school, same as my old school, do not claim copyright of its students. My address also changed. Do I need to update my copyright assignment?

Yuan

* Re: Change of school
@ 2021-09-20  4:33 ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2021-09-20  4:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yuan Fu; +Cc: emacs-devel

> From: Yuan Fu <casouri@gmail.com>
> Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 14:06:55 -0700
>
> I graduated this summer and I’m going to another school starting this Fall. I check that the new school, same as my old school, do not claim copyright of its students. My address also changed. Do I need to update my copyright assignment?

By "address" do you mean the email address?  If so, the assignment
database may need to be updated with the new email.

In any case, please write to assign@gnu.org and ask them these
questions.  Thanks.

* Re: Change of school
@ 2021-09-20 16:19   ` Yuan Fu
From: Yuan Fu @ 2021-09-20 16:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eli Zaretskii; +Cc: emacs-devel

> On Sep 19, 2021, at 9:33 PM, Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> wrote:
>
>> From: Yuan Fu <casouri@gmail.com>
>> Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 14:06:55 -0700
>>
>> I graduated this summer and I’m going to another school starting this Fall. I check that the new school, same as my old school, do not claim copyright of its students. My address also changed. Do I need to update my copyright assignment?
>
> By "address" do you mean the email address?  If so, the assignment
> database may need to be updated with the new email.
>
> In any case, please write to assign@gnu.org and ask them these
> questions.  Thanks.

I mean street address. I contacted them, thanks.

Yuan