* KDE Transcript
@ 2019-03-25  2:17 Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2019-03-25  2:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

http://techbase.kde.org/Localization/Concepts/Transcript goes in
the same direction as what I proposed, but generalizing it more
and standardizing the constructs.

We might want to adapt that approach to Emacs.
We might want to link with its code.

What is the licensing of that code?
Is all of it compatible with GPL-3-or-later?

--
Dr Richard Stallman

* Re: KDE Transcript
@ 2019-03-25 20:51 ` Juri Linkov
From: Juri Linkov @ 2019-03-25 20:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Stallman; +Cc: emacs-devel

> http://techbase.kde.org/Localization/Concepts/Transcript goes in
> the same direction as what I proposed, but generalizing it more
> and standardizing the constructs.

Does it require a dictionary of all words with grammatical cases?

* Re: KDE Transcript
@ 2019-03-26 15:46   ` Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2019-03-26 15:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Juri Linkov; +Cc: emacs-devel

  > > http://techbase.kde.org/Localization/Concepts/Transcript goes in
  > > the same direction as what I proposed, but generalizing it more
  > > and standardizing the constructs.

  > Does it require a dictionary of all words with grammatical cases?

I don't know how it works -- you can find out as easily as I could.
What is clear is that, if it does need that, we won't have to write
it.

--
Dr Richard Stallman