* w3 (emacs/externals/w3) old all spam maillist excists
@ 2018-12-03  9:20 bendikker
From: bendikker @ 2018-12-03  9:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Greetings,

Did not no where to put this, so I picked emacs-devel.

This mailing list excists, it only contains spam, is it possible to
remove or clean?

Also see:

http://savannah.gnu.org/mail/?group=w3

Best regards,

bendikker

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the NSA's hands!
15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!

* Re: w3 (emacs/externals/w3) old all spam maillist excists
@ 2018-12-03 10:51 ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2018-12-03 10:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bendikker; +Cc: emacs-devel

> Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 09:20:30 +0000
> From: bendikker@vfemail.net
>
> Did not no where to put this, so I picked emacs-devel.
>

> This mailing list excists, it only contains spam, is it possible to

Please write to w3-announce-owner@gnu.org instead, that's the address
of the list administrator.

Thanks.

* Re: w3 (emacs/externals/w3) old all spam maillist excists
@ 2018-12-04  0:06 ` Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2018-12-04  0:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bendikker; +Cc: emacs-devel

I will ask the sysadmins to DTRT.