* spam on emacs-pretesters
@ 2010-10-18  7:50 Dan Nicolaescu
From: Dan Nicolaescu @ 2010-10-18  7:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

It seems that there's quite a bit of spam coming from emacs-pretesters.
Can that list be moderated too?
It might even make sense to restrict posting to the subscribers (which
would mean that moderation would not be needed...)

* Re: spam on emacs-pretesters
@ 2010-10-18  7:59 ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2010-10-18  7:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dan Nicolaescu; +Cc: emacs-devel

> From: Dan Nicolaescu <dann@gnu.org>
> Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 03:50:12 -0400
>

> It seems that there's quite a bit of spam coming from emacs-pretesters.
> Can that list be moderated too?

It's not a list, it's a mail alias.  So it cannot be moderated.

> It might even make sense to restrict posting to the subscribers (which
> would mean that moderation would not be needed...)

Since it's an alias, posting cannot be restricted.

I'm trying to disable the alias; it will then need to be enabled
during pretests.  Will send a message when that's done.

* Re: spam on emacs-pretesters
@ 2010-10-19  6:35   ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2010-10-19  6:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dann, emacs-devel

> From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org>
> Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 03:59:33 -0400
> Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org
>
> I'm trying to disable the alias; it will then need to be enabled
> during pretests.  Will send a message when that's done.

Done.  Let me know if you are still getting mail from the list (apart
of a single message I sent a few minutes before closing the list).