* "Update info.texi"
@ 2005-07-01  4:02 Richard M. Stallman
From: Richard M. Stallman @ 2005-07-01  4:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Someone spoke of working on the task of updating info.texi.
Has that job been done?

* Re: "Update info.texi"
@ 2005-07-02  0:14 ` Juri Linkov
From: Juri Linkov @ 2005-07-02  0:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

> Someone spoke of working on the task of updating info.texi.
> Has that job been done?

I started looking into updating info.texi and have a few questions.

Two new Info features are marked in etc/NEWS file with ---.  Those are
new user options `Info-fontify-visited-nodes' and `Info-isearch-search'.
But there is a suitable node in the Info manual for them:

   (info "(info)Emacs Info Variables")

I think they should be documented at least here.

--
Juri Linkov
http://www.jurta.org/emacs/

* Re: "Update info.texi"
@ 2005-07-03 15:48   ` Richard M. Stallman
From: Richard M. Stallman @ 2005-07-03 15:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

    Two new Info features are marked in etc/NEWS file with ---.  Those are
    new user options `Info-fontify-visited-nodes' and `Info-isearch-search'.
    But there is a suitable node in the Info manual for them:

       (info "(info)Emacs Info Variables")

    I think they should be documented at least here.

Please propose a patch.