* Cannot verify FOR-RELEASE bug
@ 2005-04-27  2:02 Josh Varner
From: Josh Varner @ 2005-04-27  2:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've tried on two different machines, both configured with GTK+ but I
can't reproduce this bug from FOR-RELEASE, has anyone else been able
to?

** custom mode-line face makes Emacs freeze up

From: Stephen Berman <Stephen.Berman@gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 02:08:56 +0200

I tried with 120 and 90 to catch both sides of the height size, but
there were no problems. One system was running RH9.0 the other Fedora
Core 3.

Thanks,
Josh

* Re: Cannot verify FOR-RELEASE bug
@ 2005-04-27 18:00 ` Marcelo Toledo
From: Marcelo Toledo @ 2005-04-27 18:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

This is not in the CVS anymore, rms removed in the revision 1.77.

--
Marcelo Toledo
marcelo@marcelotoledo.org

* Re: Cannot verify FOR-RELEASE bug
@ 2005-04-27 18:36 ` Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2005-04-27 18:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Stephen.Berman, emacs-devel

I think we concluded that this bug has gone away.
It has been deleted from FOR-RELEASE.