* interactive-p
@ 2004-11-01  7:24 Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2004-11-01  7:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Could someone please check these calls, then respond to this message
to tell me the results?  I'd expect it would only take an hour.

Here is what is left on that list:

comint.el: comint-strip-ctrl-m
strokes.el: several.  Of those, strokes-prompt-user-save-strokes is
            another one that seems suspicious.  I am completely
            unfamiliar with strokes.el.  But these seem to be mouse
            related functions.  I do not know whether calling these
            from keyboard macros makes any sense to begin with.
newcomment.el: comment-indent-new-line
printing.el: several
dired-x.el: dired-omit-expunge, dired-x-bind-find-file
bookmark.el: bookmark-maybe-historicize-string, bookmark-bmenu-list
ffap.el: several.
completion.el: add-completion, add-permanent-completion

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-11-01  7:24 UTC | newest]