* Status of validation of CVS repository.
@ 2004-02-03  0:46 Kim F. Storm
From: Kim F. Storm @ 2004-02-03  0:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks to Jason Rumney, Steven Tamm, and Glenn Morris, 50% of the
files have now been validated.

If we don't need to check ChangeLogs, .texi files and the text files
in etc, we are 62% done.

If you want to participate in the validation, send me an e-mail
(do NOT CC: emacs-devel).

* Re: Status of validation of CVS repository.
@ 2004-02-04 16:29 ` Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2004-02-04 16:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

    Thanks to Jason Rumney, Steven Tamm, and Glenn Morris, 50% of the
    files have now been validated.

Thanks very much to all of you.

    If we don't need to check ChangeLogs, .texi files and the text files
    in etc, we are 62% done.

I think we don't need to check them.  Even if something wrong was
put in them, it can't to too much harm.

But it would be good to verify that the licenses are all correct.