* [Don Saklad <dsaklad@gnu.org>] How to correct or bypass an error. Control-u f rmail in emacs onfencepost]
@ 2003-05-06 10:14 Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2003-05-06 10:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: woods

I tried to reproduce this but could not.  I saw no failure.
Could you send us the original problem report
that earlier you forwarded to Gerd?

  Thien-Thi Nguyen <ttn@glug.org> writes:

  > i notice a 2001-03-21 change in emacs/mail/sendmail.el:
  >
  > 	* mail/sendmail.el (sendmail-send-it): Don't parse Resent-*
  > 	headers.  Always invoke sendmail with option -t.
  >
  > that seems to trigger the problem described below.  was this change
  > supposed to be temporary?

We'd like to see the "problem described below".

* Re: [Don Saklad <dsaklad@gnu.org>] How to correct or bypass an error. Control-u f rmail in emacs onfencepost]
@ 2003-05-08 15:40 ` Thien-Thi Nguyen
From: Thien-Thi Nguyen @ 2003-05-08 15:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: woods

unfortunately i have deleted that mail.  Don Saklad cc'ed to request
repost of the problem.  btw, a new question for Don: does the error
occur when emacs is started w/ options "-q --no-site-file"?

thi

   From: Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org>
   Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 06:14:35 -0400

@ 2003-05-09 17:07   ` Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2003-05-09 17:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: woods

    unfortunately i have deleted that mail.  Don Saklad cc'ed to request
    repost of the problem.

I was able to reproduce this ultimately on fencepost.