* committing patches of calendar/diary coloring to CVS?
@ 2003-01-02 20:16 Ami Fischman
From: Ami Fischman @ 2003-01-02 20:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi there,

Since there hasn't been any clamour about my patches for coloring (and
applying other face attributes to) diary and calendar displays breaking
anything, can they be applied to the CVS repo?  Who should I contact about
this?

Cheers,
--
  Ami Fischman
  usenet@fischman.org

* Re: committing patches of calendar/diary coloring to CVS?
@ 2003-01-03  1:26 ` Kim F. Storm
From: Kim F. Storm @ 2003-01-03  1:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

Ami Fischman <usenet@fischman.org> writes:

> Hi there,
>
> Since there hasn't been any clamour about my patches for coloring (and
> applying other face attributes to) diary and calendar displays breaking
> anything, can they be applied to the CVS repo?  Who should I contact about
> this?

First of all, you need to sign papers for the code you want to include
(and a disclaimer from your employer).

Contact assign@gnu.org for details.

* Re: committing patches of calendar/diary coloring to CVS?
@ 2003-01-03  7:50   ` Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2003-01-03  7:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

    First of all, you need to sign papers for the code you want to include
    (and a disclaimer from your employer).

    Contact assign@gnu.org for details.

Contacting assign@gnu.org is not the right procedure.  Contributors to
a GNU package are not supposed to contact our clerk directly.  It is
the package maintainer that tells the contributors what papers to use.
In this case, that is me.