* Re: comint-run can't send signals to subjob
       [not found]   ` <15818.42153.818972.577133@mozart.gslt.hum.gu.se>
@ 2002-11-09 11:53     ` Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2002-11-09 11:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel, danese.cooper

    that is, comint-interrupt-subjob to send the swi programme an INT
    signal. It does not work on emacs version 21.1.1 or 20.7 running on
    solaris 9, though on a solaris 8 box i does using the same emacs
    binaries.

That sure sounds like a bug, apparently brought about by a change in
Solaris.  We would like to change Emacs to work on the new Solaris
version, but I think that only a Solaris expert can figure out what to
change.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-11-09 11:53 UTC | newest]