* Re: Emacs manual in CHM format
       [not found] <000d01c2762b$c98c94a0$a40572d5@bredbandsbolaget.se>
@ 2002-10-19  4:55 ` Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2002-10-19  4:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

    I made an WinHelp file (.chm file) of the Emacs manual.

Did you do this by hand, or did you write a script to do it?
If it is a script, we could put that in the Emacs distribution.
if you did the work by hand, the problem is that it would
get out of date as we edit the Emacs manual source.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-10-19  4:55 UTC | newest]