* mh-e 6.1 update
@ 2002-09-27 17:53 Bill Wohler
From: Bill Wohler @ 2002-09-27 17:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: mh-e-devel, emacs-devel

  I'm planning on updating Emacs with the 6.1 mh-e release in the next
  couple of weeks, *unless* Emacs is currently in a code freeze or
  otherwise unresponsive to such an update (I've been out of town and
  have not kept up with emacs-devel list).

  There are quite a few changes to the 6.1 release of mh-e from the
  5.0.2 release, including a revitalized keymap.

  My game plan was to install 6.1 now and see if there were any issues
  that arose that we could fix in an upcoming 6.2 release. Please let me
  know if I should not install mh-e at this time.

  Release notes for 6.0 and 6.1:

    https://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=14454
    https://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=83662

Maintainer of comp.mail.mh FAQ and mh-e. Vote Libertarian!

* Re: mh-e 6.1 update
@ 2002-09-29  3:12 ` Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2002-09-29  3:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: mh-e-devel, emacs-devel

      I'm planning on updating Emacs with the 6.1 mh-e release in the next
      couple of weeks, *unless* Emacs is currently in a code freeze or
      otherwise unresponsive to such an update (I've been out of town and
      have not kept up with emacs-devel list).

It is not in a freeze, and won't be; please go ahead.

* Re: mh-e 6.1 update
@ 2002-10-01 20:37   ` Bill Wohler
From: Bill Wohler @ 2002-10-01 20:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: mh-e-devel, emacs-devel

Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> writes:
>       I'm planning on updating Emacs with the 6.1 mh-e release in the next
>       couple of weeks, *unless* Emacs is currently in a code freeze or
>       otherwise unresponsive to such an update (I've been out of town and
>       have not kept up with emacs-devel list).
>
> It is not in a freeze, and won't be; please go ahead.

  Thank you. I've done that.

  We're just freezing 6.2 now, so if there are any problems with my last
  checkin, either with the software or with the way that I checked it
  in, we should resolve them in 6.2. Please let us know (sending a note
  to me, emacs-devel@gnu.org, or mh-e-devel@lists.sourceforge.net are
  all fine).

  If you use mh-e and haven't installed the latest, you will want to
  read etc/MH-E-NEWS as there have been a lot of changes since 5.0.2,
  including a modified keymap.

@ 2002-10-02 19:24     ` Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2002-10-02 19:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: mh-e-devel, emacs-devel