* Re: master f4b649ad0b: SES with case insensitive cell names for jumping.
       [not found] ` <20220404174257.6D140C01684@vcs2.savannah.gnu.org>
@ 2022-04-05  9:55   ` Lars Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Ingebrigtsen @ 2022-04-05  9:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel; +Cc: Vincent Belaïche

Vincent Belaïche <vincentb1@users.sourceforge.net> writes:

>     SES with case insensitive cell names for jumping.

This seems to lead to the following test failure:

1 unexpected results:
   FAILED  ses-jump-B2-lowcase-keys

* Re: master f4b649ad0b: SES with case insensitive cell names for jumping.
@ 2022-04-07  9:52     ` Vincent Belaïche
From: Vincent Belaïche @ 2022-04-07  9:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lars Ingebrigtsen; +Cc: Vincent Belaïche, Emacs developers

Yes, Glenn has fixed it, this was because I hadn't the ert-x module requested.

Thank you Glenn.
  V.

@ 2022-04-07  9:54       ` Vincent Belaïche
From: Vincent Belaïche @ 2022-04-07  9:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lars Ingebrigtsen; +Cc: Vincent Belaïche, Emacs developers

FYI, I had overlooked it, because I had run the tests interactively,
and in this case the ert-x for some reason was already loaded.
Sorry for I am not a frequent contributer, that's why I do mistakes.
  V.