* Re: Re: svg library ideas
@ 2023-01-31  6:59 Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez @ 2023-01-31  6:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Jean Louis wrote:
>* Po Lu <luangruo@yahoo.com> [2023-01-27 16:11]:
>>  BTW, remember what I said about C and portability?  Rust is already
>>  causing problems for a new Emacs port, despite there being no Emacs code
>>  written in Rust at all.
>
>What I know is that Ice Window Manager (IceWM) uses Nanosvg:
>
>memononen/nanosvg: Simple stupid SVG parser:
>https://github.com/memononen/nanosvg

Wow, cute and clean :-)
However, I don't see it in the packages for my distro :-(
Maybe that can mean something...

/PA

Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden
Georg Kreisler

Headaches with a Juju log:
unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run
a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet

* Re: Re: svg library ideas
@ 2023-02-03  6:39 Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez @ 2023-02-03  6:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel, Po Lu, Richard Stallman