* tramp haults make
@ 2021-07-20  6:16 Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez @ 2021-07-20  6:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi folks,

already filed as bug#49636, I just would like to add that this is a
recurring issue that happens on TRAMP modifications. It will happen on any
package generation environment that uses either root  privileges or
fakeroot for the build process (like Debian in my case)

Best, /PA

Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden
Georg Kreisler