* Android TLS
@ 2023-02-25 14:28 Jonathan Kenyon
From: Jonathan Kenyon @ 2023-02-25 14:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Po Lu; +Cc: emacs-devel

Apologies if this was already discussed, but is there a reason GnuTLS was
removed from the latest F Droid build?

I know the Sourceforge version I was using had it, so I'm wondering if
there's something I can help out with.

* Re: Android TLS
@ 2023-02-25 23:27 ` Po Lu
From: Po Lu @ 2023-02-25 23:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Kenyon; +Cc: emacs-devel

Jonathan Kenyon <J.Kenyon@ordinarygizmos.com> writes:

> Apologies if this was already discussed, but is there a reason GnuTLS was removed from the latest F Droid build?
>
> I know the Sourceforge version I was using had it, so I'm wondering if there's something I can help out with.

The F-Droid folks couldn't figure out how to build gnutls on their
systems.

* Re: Android TLS
@ 2023-02-26  0:37   ` Jonathan Kenyon
From: Jonathan Kenyon @ 2023-02-26  0:37 UTC (permalink / raw)