* Cannot clone git repository
@ 2020-05-18  9:11 Philippe Vaucher
From: Philippe Vaucher @ 2020-05-18  9:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs developers

Hello,

Since about 1h I cannot clone the repository anymore:

silex@silex-laptop:/tmp$ git clone https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs.git
Cloning into 'emacs'...
fatal: unable to access 'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs.git/':
The requested URL returned error: 502

To be honest I cloned it a lot these past few days. Maybe this is just
savannah telling me to be quiet for a while.

If someone can confirm/infirm if it's just me or a real problem it'd be nice.

Thanks,
Philippe

* Re: Cannot clone git repository
@ 2020-05-18 10:03 ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2020-05-18 10:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel, Philippe Vaucher, Emacs developers

On May 18, 2020 12:11:14 PM GMT+03:00, Philippe Vaucher <philippe.vaucher@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Since about 1h I cannot clone the repository anymore:
>
> silex@silex-laptop:/tmp$ git clone
> https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs.git
> Cloning into 'emacs'...
> fatal: unable to access 'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs.git/':
> The requested URL returned error: 502
>
> To be honest I cloned it a lot these past few days. Maybe this is just
> savannah telling me to be quiet for a while.
>
> If someone can confirm/infirm if it's just me or a real problem it'd
> be nice.

Clones just fine here.

* Re: Cannot clone git repository
@ 2020-05-18 10:18   ` Philippe Vaucher
From: Philippe Vaucher @ 2020-05-18 10:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eli Zaretskii; +Cc: Emacs developers

> > If someone can confirm/infirm if it's just me or a real problem it'd
> > be nice.
>
> Clones just fine here.

Thanks. I guess I was put in some sort of blacklist then, I always get
502 or timeouts. I can clone the github mirror repo just fine.

@ 2020-05-18 16:32     ` Philippe Vaucher
From: Philippe Vaucher @ 2020-05-18 16:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eli Zaretskii; +Cc: Emacs developers

FYI I was told there was maintenance on savannah so it's normal I have issues.