* [Question] How to get current active window in minibuffer?
@ 2021-10-25  1:32 tumashu
From: tumashu @ 2021-10-25  1:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel@gnu.org

Hello everyone:

        I want to know how to get current active window in minibuffer? so I can get some window info with the help of with-selected-window

Thanks!

* RE: [External] : [Question] How to get current active window in minibuffer?
@ 2021-10-25  1:35 ` Drew Adams
From: Drew Adams @ 2021-10-25  1:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tumashu, emacs-devel@gnu.org

> I want to know how to get current active window
> in minibuffer? so I can get some window info
> with the help of with-selected-window

C-h f active-minibuffer-window:

 active-minibuffer-window is a built-in function in 'C source code'.

 (active-minibuffer-window)

 Return the currently active minibuffer window, or nil if none.

* Re:RE: [External] : [Question] How to get current active window in minibuffer?
@ 2021-10-25  2:01   ` tumashu
From: tumashu @ 2021-10-25  2:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Drew Adams; +Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org

At 2021-10-25 09:35:42, "Drew Adams" <drew.adams@oracle.com> wrote:
>> I want to know how to get current active window
>> in minibuffer? so I can get some window info
>> with the help of with-selected-window
>
>C-h f active-minibuffer-window:
>
> active-minibuffer-window is a built-in function in 'C source code'.
>
> (active-minibuffer-window)
>
> Return the currently active minibuffer window, or nil if none.

Sorry,  minibuffer-window is not my need,  I want to get the window before minibuffer-window active,  from minibuffer.

* Re:RE: [External] : [Question] How to get current active window in minibuffer?
@ 2021-10-25  2:37     ` Stefan Kangas
From: Stefan Kangas @ 2021-10-25  2:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tumashu, Drew Adams; +Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org

tumashu  <tumashu@163.com> writes:

> Sorry, minibuffer-window is not my need, I want to get the window
> before minibuffer-window active, from minibuffer.

Are you perhaps looking for `minibuffer-selected-window'?