* melpa.org down?
@ 2022-10-15  5:09 Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez @ 2022-10-15  5:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

is it just me who is experiencing problems with melpa.org?

Thx, /PA

Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden
Georg Kreisler

Headaches with a Juju log:
unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run
a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet

* Re: melpa.org down?
@ 2022-10-15  6:03 ` Stefan Kangas
From: Stefan Kangas @ 2022-10-15  6:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez, emacs-devel

Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti@gmail.com> writes:

> is it just me who is experiencing problems with melpa.org?

I can't reach it either, but note that we aren't responsible for
melpa.org.  It is run independently.  So I recommend contacting the
MELPA maintainers, to let them know of the problem.

* Re: melpa.org down?
@ 2022-10-15  6:21   ` Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez @ 2022-10-15  6:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stefan Kangas; +Cc: emacs-devel

Thx... since it is down, I have no references of whom to reach. Do you have
any emails?

/PA

@ 2022-10-15  7:18     ` Stefan Kangas
From: Stefan Kangas @ 2022-10-15  7:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez; +Cc: emacs-devel

Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti@gmail.com> writes:

> Thx... since it is down, I have no references of whom to reach. Do you have
> any emails?

I will reply at emacs-tangents, which might be a more appropriate place
to discuss this.