From: Eduardo Ochs <eduardoochs@gmail.com>
To: Davin Pearson <davin.pearson@gmail.com>
Cc: emacs-devel <emacs-devel@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Special Post: My own customisations to GNU Emacs
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 20:47:59 -0300	[thread overview]

Hi Davin,

IRC is explained here:

  (info "(rcirc)Top")
  https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/rcirc/
  http://www.irchelp.org/faq/new2irc.html

Try `M-x rcirc'. Connect to the server irc.libera.chat and then do
"/join #emacs" to join the #emacs channel.

Your .tar.gz includes lots of .exes, so I supposed that you were using
Windows.

Eepitch is explained here:

  http://angg.twu.net/eev-intros/find-eev-quick-intro.html#6

Btw, I think that you should move your questions to help-gnu-emacs...

  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gnu-emacs/

Cheers,
  Eduardo Ochs
  http://angg.twu.net/#eev