* SQL editing with Semantic
@ 2020-03-22 10:01 Anand Tamariya
From: Anand Tamariya @ 2020-03-22 10:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I've added some enhancements to semantic for offline SQL editing. This
allows auto-completions for most common use-cases. Here's a demo video of
the same https://youtu.be/yJ55cQez5Tc .

Regards,
Anand

* Re: SQL editing with Semantic
@ 2020-04-08 16:41 ` Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro
From: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro @ 2020-04-08 16:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Anand Tamariya; +Cc: emacs-devel

Hello Anand,

Anand Tamariya <atamariya@gmail.com> writes:

> I've added some enhancements to semantic for offline SQL editing. This
> allows auto-completions for most common use-cases.

How/where are you going to release these?

--
Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix) [0x28D618AF]
<http://oitofelix.freeshell.org/>

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: SQL editing with Semantic
@ 2020-04-09  3:51   ` Anand Tamariya
From: Anand Tamariya @ 2020-04-09  3:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro; +Cc: emacs-devel

> How/where are you going to release these?

It's open-source
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2020-03/msg00719.html .

* Re: SQL editing with Semantic
@ 2020-04-10 21:37     ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2020-04-10 21:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Anand Tamariya; +Cc: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro, emacs-devel

>> How/where are you going to release these?
> It's open-source
> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2020-03/msg00719.html .

I generally expect that people who post about their development here on
emacs-devel are interested in seeing it distributed more widely either
via GNU ELPA or directly within Emacs.

I would be glad to see those efforts integrated into GNU ELPA
and Emacs, and I think several other people here as well.

But for that, we'd need you to send us either something packaged as
a patch (probably a bunch of patches, really, ideally not sent all at
the same time, so we can process them at a reasonable pace) or as an
Elisp package.

* Re: SQL editing with Semantic
@ 2020-04-11  8:13       ` Anand Tamariya
From: Anand Tamariya @ 2020-04-11  8:13 UTC (permalink / raw)