* proced: sort commands throw an error
@ 2012-05-31 15:26 T.V. Raman
From: T.V. Raman @ 2012-05-31 15:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Latest Git snapshot of Emacs 24:

M-x proced
fa to show all processes (filter all)
All the sort functions bomb e.g. 's c' to sort by cpu time, or
M-x proced-sort-interactive -- then specify sort criteria.

Sample backgrace buffer follows:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument number-or-marker-p nil)
  proced-sort-pcpu(no-arg)
  call-interactively(proced-sort-pcpu nil nil)

* proced: sort commands throw an error
@ 2012-05-31 15:45 ` T.V. Raman
From: T.V. Raman @ 2012-05-31 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Following up to myself: luser error on my part; this is not a bug
in Emacs.

From: T.V. Raman @ 2012-05-31 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel