* can't reach http://debbugs.gnu.org/
@ 2019-11-25  8:05 Gregor Zattler
From: Gregor Zattler @ 2019-11-25  8:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: webmaster; +Cc: emacs-devel

Dear Webmaster, debbugs seems down or at least its web server.

I cannot reach
nor http://debbugs.gnu.org/

while I can reach other sites.

Ciao; Gregor
--
 -... --- .-. . -.. ..--.. ...-.-

* Re: can't reach http://debbugs.gnu.org/
@ 2019-11-25  8:48 ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2019-11-25  8:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel, Gregor Zattler, webmaster

See https://hostux.social/@fsfstatus

* Re: can't reach http://debbugs.gnu.org/
@ 2019-11-25  8:49 ` Tim Cross
From: Tim Cross @ 2019-11-25  8:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: webmaster, Emacs developers

git.savannah.gnu.org is also giving no route to host and
http://savannah.gnu.org also fails. Suspect some form of DNS issue?

--
regards,

Tim

--
Tim Cross

* Re: can't reach http://debbugs.gnu.org/
@ 2019-11-26  3:45   ` Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2019-11-26  3:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eli Zaretskii; +Cc: webmaster, telegraph, emacs-devel

When you encounter problems like this, failures in servers, please
tell sysadmin@fsf.org.  Only they can fix such problems; if you don't
tell them, they won't know to try.

--
Dr Richard Stallman