* feature freeze decision needed + bzr cherrypick?
@ 2012-12-29 13:16 Fabian Ezequiel Gallina
From: Fabian Ezequiel Gallina @ 2012-12-29 13:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs-Devel devel

Hi all,

Today I just pushed two commits to the trunk that fix some bugs
reported in the github bugtracker. Although I'm not sure if these
bugs were originally regressions I think they are pretty elegible
to be merged in the emacs 24 branch (especially the traceback
mixup one):

 1) https://github.com/fgallina/python.el/issues/122
 2) https://github.com/fgallina/python.el/issues/123

Now considering these are merged into the trunk, in the case any
of these is accepted to be put into the emacs-24 branch how would
I proceed to do such thing? Is there anything similar to git's
cherrypick?

Thanks in advance,
Fabián