From: Vladimir Kazanov <vekazanov@gmail.com>
To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org>
Cc: Po Lu <luangruo@yahoo.com>, philipk@posteo.net, emacs-devel@gnu.org
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package: ert-font-lock
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 18:27:01 +0000	[thread overview]

Hi everyone,

Just bumping this thread for visibility.

I've made most of the changes that were suggested earlier and
clarified how my package differs from faceup.el. I'm also considering
if it's feasible to lower the Emacs version requirement to 27.1 and
planning to run some more tests for edge cases. Other than that, the
tool is pretty much set and shouldn't see major changes.

Could you let me know what I should do next to move forward with
adding the package to ELPA (or Emacs itself if Eli doesn't mind)?

Thanks a lot for your help!

--
Regards,

Vladimir Kazanov