* macOS graphics performance
@ 2020-12-27 17:23 Alan Third
From: Alan Third @ 2020-12-27 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs-Devel devel

I've pushed some work I've done on the NS port's graphics to
scratch/ns/performance. I would appreciate it if people running
various versions of macOS give it a go. It should only improve things
for people running macOS 10.14 and above, but I'd still appreciate
knowing whether it breaks anything on older macOS versions.

Thanks!
--
Alan Third