* Re: trunk r115714: * etc/MORE.STUFF: Mention RefTeX.
       [not found] <E1Vv5IW-0006y1-PV@vcs.savannah.gnu.org>
@ 2013-12-23 18:33 ` Glenn Morris
From: Glenn Morris @ 2013-12-23 18:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xue Fuqiao; +Cc: emacs-devel

I intentionally removed that some time ago,
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-diffs/2013-02/msg00250.html

because it lives in Emacs now, so there's no point referring people
elsewhere. Ref

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2012-09/msg00565.html

* Re: trunk r115714: * etc/MORE.STUFF: Mention RefTeX.
@ 2013-12-23 19:28   ` Glenn Morris
From: Glenn Morris @ 2013-12-23 19:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xue Fuqiao; +Cc: emacs-devel

Also, I would not spend any time adding things to MORE.STUFF. The whole
file is a fairly pointless anachronism IMO, as I have tried to hint at
in paragraph 4 of the file. Of course, correct things that are wrong.
My hope is that we slowly remove entries as they become irrelevant, and
then at some point just remove the whole file.

(I feel like I've said this before; if so apologies for repeating myself.)

* Re: trunk r115714: * etc/MORE.STUFF: Mention RefTeX.
@ 2013-12-23 22:29     ` Xue Fuqiao
From: Xue Fuqiao @ 2013-12-23 22:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Glenn Morris; +Cc: emacs-devel

On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 3:28 AM, Glenn Morris <rgm@gnu.org> wrote:

> Also, I would not spend any time adding things to MORE.STUFF. The whole
> file is a fairly pointless anachronism IMO, as I have tried to hint at
> in paragraph 4 of the file. Of course, correct things that are wrong.
> My hope is that we slowly remove entries as they become irrelevant, and
> then at some point just remove the whole file.
>
> (I feel like I've said this before; if so apologies for repeating myself.)

I see.  Thanks for your explanation and sorry for the noise.  I've
removed it in trunk revision 115721.

--
http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/