* html5 schema
@ 2011-04-29 20:31 Lennart Borgman
From: Lennart Borgman @ 2011-04-29 20:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs-Devel devel

I have a fuzzy memory of that html5 schema was going to be included in
Emacs. I can't find it however. Here is a html5 schema:

* Re: html5 schema
@ 2011-04-29 21:32 ` Edward O'Connor
From: Edward O'Connor @ 2011-04-29 21:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lennart Borgman; +Cc: Emacs-Devel devel

> I have a fuzzy memory of that html5 schema was going to be included in
> Emacs. I can't find it however. Here is a html5 schema:

I'm happy for the small amount of elisp glue I made to be included,
and I've signed papers. The RNC is available under an MIT license, so
could be included, but you'd have to get copyright assignments from
its contributors. If the Emacs devs would like to pursue this, I'm
willing to go and do the asking.

Ted