* Re: emacs passwords on mac os x
       [not found] <BANLkTi=UAY04E_zuCM_xzmZ-gmtvV5nC5g@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2011-05-25 10:02 ` Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2011-05-25 10:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eli tziperman; +Cc: Uday S. Reddy, Ben Key, Emacs Development

On Wed, 25 May 2011 10:07:23 +0300 eli tziperman <eli.tziperman@gmail.com> wrote:

et> we noted that msmtp has support for keychain on mac os x.  we were
et> wondering if this might be helpful in your plans to introduce such
et> support for Emacs's auth-source library.  please see below for a link
et> to the relevant msmtp documentation.

(assuming we're just talking about GNU Emacs)

I asked for this on emacs-devel a year ago and again a few months ago
and Ben Key said he would look at it (see
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.devel/137135 and
http://search.gmane.org/?query=keychain+zlatanov&group=gmane.emacs.devel
for the background).

One poster suggested
http://log.scifihifi.com/post/55837387/simple-iphone-keychain-code where
an explanation of the API can be found.

CC to Ben and emacs-devel; Ben, are you still interested in doing this?

Thanks
Ted

* Re: emacs passwords on mac os x
@ 2011-05-28  0:26   ` Ben Key