* Italian Crafted Rolex from $75 to $275 - Free Shipping
@ 2004-10-17 18:32 Laurence Davidson
From: Laurence Davidson @ 2004-10-17 18:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heya,

Do you want a rolex watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://www.toels.com/replica/rolex/

Best regards,
Hilton Jones

No thanks: http://toels.com/z.php

* Italian Crafted Rolex from $75 to $275 - Free Shipping
@ 2004-10-19 17:55 Cedric McPherson
From: Cedric McPherson @ 2004-10-19 17:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-10-20 14:09 Stefan Ellis
From: Stefan Ellis @ 2004-10-20 14:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-10-22 18:24 Winston G. Sumner
From: Winston G. Sumner @ 2004-10-22 18:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-10-25  0:31 Nadia Goldberg
From: Nadia Goldberg @ 2004-10-25  0:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-10-26 19:08 Junior Sinclair
From: Junior Sinclair @ 2004-10-26 19:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-10-29 12:28 Wilbur Arrington
From: Wilbur Arrington @ 2004-10-29 12:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heya,

Do you want a rolex watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://www.roiex.com/rep/rolex/

Best regards,
Hilton Jones

No thanks: http://roiex.com/z.php

* Italian Crafted Rolex from $75 to $275 - Free Shipping
@ 2004-11-16 12:46 Irvin Frey
From: Irvin Frey @ 2004-11-16 12:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heya,

Do you want a rolex watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://www.yomoi.com/rep/rolex/

Best regards,
Hilton Jones

No thanks: http://www.yomoi.com/z.php

* Italian Crafted Rolex from $75 to $275 - Free Shipping
@ 2004-11-19 22:12 Sheila Stevenson
From: Sheila Stevenson @ 2004-11-19 22:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heya,

Do you want a rolex watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://www.icors.com/rep/rolex/

Best regards,
Hilton Jones

No thanks: http://www.icors.com/z.php

* Italian Crafted Rolex from $75 to $275 - Free Shipping
@ 2004-11-21  5:46 Burt Russell
From: Burt Russell @ 2004-11-21  5:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-22 14:26 Queen Welsh
From: Queen Welsh @ 2004-11-22 14:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-23 15:28 Norbert P. Scruggs
From: Norbert P. Scruggs @ 2004-11-23 15:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-23 23:43 Noelle Mata
From: Noelle Mata @ 2004-11-23 23:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-25  1:33 Edwina Garrett
From: Edwina Garrett @ 2004-11-25  1:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-26  2:05 Jame M. Durham
From: Jame M. Durham @ 2004-11-26  2:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-28  1:18 Jeannie Tripp
From: Jeannie Tripp @ 2004-11-28  1:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-11-29  0:12 Shelly Blue
From: Shelly Blue @ 2004-11-29  0:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-07  0:45 Joaquin Hendrix
From: Joaquin Hendrix @ 2004-12-07  0:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heya,

Do you want a rolex watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://www.bhex.com/rep/rolex/

Best regards,
Hilton Jones

No thanks: http://www.bhex.com/z.php

* Italian Crafted Rolex from $75 to $275 - Free Shipping
@ 2004-12-09 17:47 Cory McNamara
From: Cory McNamara @ 2004-12-09 17:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-14 23:05 Vaughn D. Hamm
From: Vaughn D. Hamm @ 2004-12-14 23:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-16  3:26 Marquita Lay
From: Marquita Lay @ 2004-12-16  3:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heya,

Do you want a rolex watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://vanai.com/rep/rolex/

Best regards,
Hilton Jones

No thanks: http://www.vanai.com/z.php

* Italian Crafted Rolex from $75 to $275 - Free Shipping
@ 2004-12-18  4:46 Mavis J. McMullen
From: Mavis J. McMullen @ 2004-12-18  4:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-19 10:57 Wilmer A. Fitzpatrick
From: Wilmer A. Fitzpatrick @ 2004-12-19 10:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-22 21:06 Carl Davison
From: Carl Davison @ 2004-12-22 21:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Heya,

Do you want a rolex watch?

In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches. They look
and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
 - Screw-in crown
 - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
 - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
 - Heavy weight

Visit us: http://mecei.com/rep/rolex/

Best regards,
Hilton Jones

No thanks: http://www.mecei.com/z.php

* Italian Crafted Rolex from $75 to $275 - Free Shipping
@ 2004-12-24 13:27 Anderson Gustafson
From: Anderson Gustafson @ 2004-12-24 13:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-26  1:03 Christopher Hadley