* Documentation of tree-sitter features
@ 2022-10-22 15:51 Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2022-10-22 15:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yuan Fu; +Cc: emacs-devel

I've made some cleanups in the ELisp manual sections that are related
to tree-sitter.  I've added FIXME comments where I though more
explanations are necessary.  Please review those comments and see if
you can fill those gaps, or tell me how to fill them.

TIA

* Re: Documentation of tree-sitter features
@ 2022-10-23  1:53 ` Yuan Fu
From: Yuan Fu @ 2022-10-23  1:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eli Zaretskii; +Cc: emacs-devel

> On Oct 22, 2022, at 8:51 AM, Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> wrote:
>
> I've made some cleanups in the ELisp manual sections that are related
> to tree-sitter.  I've added FIXME comments where I though more
> explanations are necessary.  Please review those comments and see if
> you can fill those gaps, or tell me how to fill them.
>
> TIA

Thanks for your painstaking work! I fixed those FIXME’s, hopefully they resolved the problems.

Yuan

* Re: Documentation of tree-sitter features
@ 2022-10-23  8:15   ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2022-10-23  8:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yuan Fu; +Cc: emacs-devel

> From: Yuan Fu <casouri@gmail.com>
> Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 18:53:40 -0700
> Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org
>
> > I've made some cleanups in the ELisp manual sections that are related
> > to tree-sitter.  I've added FIXME comments where I though more
> > explanations are necessary.  Please review those comments and see if
> > you can fill those gaps, or tell me how to fill them.
> >
> > TIA
>
> Thanks for your painstaking work! I fixed those FIXME’s, hopefully they resolved the problems.

Thanks, I made a few more changes, and added a couple of FIXMEs that
need to be addressed.

* Re: Documentation of tree-sitter features
@ 2022-10-24  4:23     ` Yuan Fu
From: Yuan Fu @ 2022-10-24  4:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eli Zaretskii; +Cc: emacs-devel

> On Oct 23, 2022, at 1:15 AM, Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> wrote:
>
>> From: Yuan Fu <casouri@gmail.com>
>> Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 18:53:40 -0700
>> Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org
>>
>>> I've made some cleanups in the ELisp manual sections that are related
>>> to tree-sitter.  I've added FIXME comments where I though more
>>> explanations are necessary.  Please review those comments and see if
>>> you can fill those gaps, or tell me how to fill them.
>>>
>>> TIA
>>
>> Thanks for your painstaking work! I fixed those FIXME’s, hopefully they resolved the problems.
>
> Thanks, I made a few more changes, and added a couple of FIXMEs that
> need to be addressed.

I fixed those, as well as the one I left last time. But I added some more changes due to me fixing treesit-beginning-of-defun which includes some manual edits, sorry about that.

Yuan