* Can't compile most recent Emacs
@ 2016-01-02  7:39 Marcin Borkowski
From: Marcin Borkowski @ 2016-01-02  7:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi list,

this is what I get:

End of file during parsing: /home/.../emacs/lisp/leim/leim-list.el

(commit 2227966)

Am I doing something wrong?

(I did git clone, then autogen.sh, then configure, then make.  I'm on
Fedora 22.)

TIA,

--
Marcin Borkowski
Adam Mickiewicz University

* Re: Can't compile most recent Emacs
@ 2016-01-02  7:58 ` Marcin Borkowski
From: Marcin Borkowski @ 2016-01-02  7:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Sorry for the alarm, something wrong (and strange) went with configuring
(looks like a hdd error, which scares me a bit, but we'll see).  It
seems to work now.

Best,