* workings of lisp/gnus updates?
@ 2002-08-21 17:09 Jan Nieuwenhuizen
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen @ 2002-08-21 17:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Forgive my ignorance, but could someone please explain the workings of
lisp/gnus updates?  November 2000, I implemented a feature for gnus'
mh backend (I like to think of it as a fix); expired messages can go
to a 'detele-target, like with other backends.  This is most useful,
and it got included into gnus.

I have been wondering when this fix would tickle into the Emacs
distribution, I have to be very careful with each emacs (apt-get)
update that my expired messages don't get deleted.

Greetings,
Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke@gnu.org> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter

* Re: workings of lisp/gnus updates?
@ 2002-08-23  3:31 ShengHuo ZHU
From: ShengHuo ZHU @ 2002-08-23  3:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke@gnu.org> writes:

> Forgive my ignorance, but could someone please explain the workings of
> lisp/gnus updates?  November 2000, I implemented a feature for gnus'
> mh backend (I like to think of it as a fix); expired messages can go
> to a 'detele-target, like with other backends.  This is most useful,
> and it got included into gnus.
>
> I have been wondering when this fix would tickle into the Emacs
> distribution, I have to be very careful with each emacs (apt-get)
> update that my expired messages don't get deleted.

Installed.

ShengHuo

* Re: workings of lisp/gnus updates?
@ 2002-08-23  7:47 ` Jan Nieuwenhuizen
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen @ 2002-08-23  7:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

ShengHuo ZHU <zsh@cs.rochester.edu> writes:

> Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke@gnu.org> writes:

>> November 2000, I implemented a feature for gnus'
>> mh backend (I like to think of it as a fix);

> Installed.

Yes, so I see.  Thanks!

Jan.

--