* Unit conversion from cm^2 not working in calc
@ 2013-08-22  8:19 Nikolai Weibull
From: Nikolai Weibull @ 2013-08-22  8:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs Developers

Hi!

After entering

' 10 m^2 <RET>

into calc and pressing

u c cm^2 <RET>

I get

100000. cm^2

on my stack.  When I then press

u c

all that happens is that

cvun>100000. * cm^2

is added to the trail.

What’s going on?

* Re: Unit conversion from cm^2 not working in calc
@ 2013-08-22 12:18 ` Jay Belanger
From: Jay Belanger @ 2013-08-22 12:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nikolai Weibull; +Cc: jay.p.belanger, Emacs Developers

> After entering
>
> ' 10 m^2 <RET>
>
> into calc and pressing
>
> u c cm^2 <RET>
>
> I get
>
> 100000. cm^2
>
> on my stack.  When I then press
>
> u c
>
> all that happens is that
>
> cvun>100000. * cm^2
>
> is added to the trail.
>
> What’s going on?

Good question.  I just tried it, and pressing
 u c
at the end gives me a prompt for "New units:", as it should.
What version of Emacs are you using?

* Re: Unit conversion from cm^2 not working in calc
@ 2013-08-22 13:09 ` Jay Belanger
From: Jay Belanger @ 2013-08-22 13:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs Developers; +Cc: jay.p.belanger

This had been fixed in bzr.