* New package tramp-adb.el
@ 2012-12-02 17:47 Michael Albinus
From: Michael Albinus @ 2012-12-02 17:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel; +Cc: Jürgen Hötzel

Hi,

Juergen Hoetzel has added the new tramp-adb.el to Tramp's
repository. This package allows to access Android devices via the
Android Debug Bridge (ADB) from inside Emacs.

Any objection to commit this package to Emacs' trunk?

Best regards, Michael.

* Re: New package tramp-adb.el
@ 2012-12-02 18:41 ` Neal Becker
From: Neal Becker @ 2012-12-02 18:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Michael Albinus wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Juergen Hoetzel has added the new tramp-adb.el to Tramp's
> repository. This package allows to access Android devices via the
> Android Debug Bridge (ADB) from inside Emacs.
>
> Any objection to commit this package to Emacs' trunk?
>
> Best regards, Michael.

Oh, cool!  I want.

* Re: New package tramp-adb.el
@ 2012-12-03 17:14 ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2012-12-03 17:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Albinus; +Cc: Jürgen Hötzel, emacs-devel

> Juergen Hoetzel has added the new tramp-adb.el to Tramp's
> repository. This package allows to access Android devices via the
> Android Debug Bridge (ADB) from inside Emacs.
> Any objection to commit this package to Emacs' trunk?

I don't see his name in the copright.list file.  Jürgen, have you signed
a copyright assignment or some other paperwork for your
Emacs contributions?

* Re: New package tramp-adb.el
@ 2012-12-03 18:29   ` Michael Albinus
From: Michael Albinus @ 2012-12-03 18:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stefan Monnier; +Cc: Jürgen Hötzel, emacs-devel

>> Juergen Hoetzel has added the new tramp-adb.el to Tramp's
>> repository. This package allows to access Android devices via the
>> Android Debug Bridge (ADB) from inside Emacs.
>> Any objection to commit this package to Emacs' trunk?
>
> I don't see his name in the copright.list file.  Jürgen, have you signed
> a copyright assignment or some other paperwork for your
> Emacs contributions?

See lines 37142-4 of copyright.list. There is another email address of
Juergen, 'tho.

>         Stefan

Best regards, Michael.

* Re: New package tramp-adb.el
@ 2012-12-03 19:47     ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2012-12-03 19:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Albinus; +Cc: emacs-devel, Jürgen Hötzel

> See lines 37142-4 of copyright.list.

Hmm... indeed, it's there.  `grep' is messing with me:

   $ LANG=C grep 'EMACS.*Germany, 1974' copyright.list
   EMACS   J�rgen H�tzel   Germany, 1974   2012-2-9
   $ LANG=en_US.UTF-8 grep 'EMACS.*Germany, 1974' copyright.list
   $

So there,s no objection on my side.

* Re: New package tramp-adb.el
@ 2012-12-04 19:27       ` Michael Albinus
From: Michael Albinus @ 2012-12-04 19:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stefan Monnier; +Cc: emacs-devel, Jürgen Hötzel

> So there,s no objection on my side.

I've committed tramp-adb.el to Emacs' trunk.

>         Stefan

Best regards, Michael.