* Emacs 24.5 released
@ 2015-04-10 18:34 Nicolas Petton
From: Nicolas Petton @ 2015-04-10 18:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Version 24.5 of the Emacs text editor is now available.

For more information on Emacs, see:
  http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/

You can retrieve the source from your nearest GNU mirror by using one
of the following links:
  http://ftpmirror.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24.5.tar.xz
  http://ftpmirror.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24.5.tar.gz

Or choose a mirror explicitly from the list at:
  http://www.gnu.org/prep/ftp.html

Mirrors may take some time to update; the main GNU ftp server is at:
  http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/

Emacs 24.5 is mainly a bug-fix release, but for a summary of changes see
the etc/NEWS file, which you can view from Emacs with `C-h n'.

For the complete list of changes and the people who made them, see the
various ChangeLog files in the source distribution.  For a summary
of all the people who have contributed to Emacs, see the etc/AUTHORS file.

Printed copies of the Emacs manual are available for purchase from the
Free Software Foundation's online store at:
  http://shop.fsf.org/product/emacs-manual/

(The version on sale is updated for Emacs 24.2, but it remains a great
reference book for current Emacs, and buying a copy is a great way to
support the work of the FSF.)

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Emacs 24.5 released
@ 2015-04-11 22:19 ` Achim Gratz
From: Achim Gratz @ 2015-04-11 22:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Nicolas Petton writes:
> Version 24.5 of the Emacs text editor is now available.

There doesn't seem to be a corresponding tag in the Git repository,
however.  Can you please add it?

Regards,
Achim.

* Re: Emacs 24.5 released
@ 2015-04-11 22:58   ` Nicolas Petton
From: Nicolas Petton @ 2015-04-11 22:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Achim Gratz; +Cc: emacs-devel

Achim Gratz writes:

> Nicolas Petton writes:
>> Version 24.5 of the Emacs text editor is now available.
>
> There doesn't seem to be a corresponding tag in the Git repository,
> however.  Can you please add it?

Indeed, I didn't push the tag.  This is done now.

Nico
--
Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Emacs 24.5 released
@ 2015-04-12  6:07     ` Achim Gratz
From: Achim Gratz @ 2015-04-12  6:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Nicolas Petton writes:
> Indeed, I didn't push the tag.  This is done now.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Achim.