* Org-babel assembler extension
@ 2019-10-27 18:16 parouby
From: parouby @ 2019-10-27 18:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hello

I work on Org-Babel extension for assembler (mainly for x86_64 (x86 not
tested)). I always work on it and not all features are implemented yet.

But currently, this extension can evaluate code block, and display the
registers stat at the end of block (see 'exemple.org' on git repository).

Git repository: https://framagit.org/prouby/ob-asm

BTW: It's possible I rename it "ob-x86", or something like that.

I would like to know, if this package could be add to Emacs when
implementation and documentation as stable?

Thank you in advance.

--
Pierre-Antoine Rouby

* Re: Org-babel assembler extension
@ 2020-01-31 16:18 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2020-01-31 16:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: parouby; +Cc: emacs-devel

Hi Pierre-Antoine,

parouby <contact@parouby.fr> writes:

> I work on Org-Babel extension for assembler (mainly for x86_64 (x86
> not tested)). I always work on it and not all features are implemented
> yet.
>
> But currently, this extension can evaluate code block, and display the
> registers stat at the end of block (see 'exemple.org' on git
> repository).
>
> Git repository: https://framagit.org/prouby/ob-asm

It looks interesting, thanks for sharing this.

> BTW: It's possible I rename it "ob-x86", or something like that.
>
> I would like to know, if this package could be add to Emacs when
> implementation and documentation as stable?

Why not, but you need to propose it on org-mode mailing list first:

Thanks!

--
 Bastien