* sqlite3 -- please pause for 48 hours
@ 2021-12-16  4:41 Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2021-12-16  4:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

There have been so many messages posted recently about sqlite3 that I
can't keep up with them.  I have to look at them all, because any one
of them might be important and I have no other way to find those.

Would people please give that thread a rest until I can read what has
been posted already?

Please don't post any more in that thread until 48 hours from now.

* Re: sqlite3 -- please pause for 48 hours
@ 2021-12-16 12:03 ` dick
From: dick @ 2021-12-16 12:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Stallman; +Cc: emacs-devel

RS> I have to look at them all, because any one of them might be
RS> important

I can *assure* you, sir, there is not.

There's a theorem yet to be formalized that nothing is important as you
believe it is at the time you're thinking about it.

I'm also aware I just violated your edict by posting to this thread.