* Patch for ansi-osc.el
@ 2024-01-22  5:55 Brad Howes
From: Brad Howes @ 2024-01-22  5:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel@gnu.org

FYI,

I filed a tiny patch for ansi-osc.el which applies `downcase` to the result of `(system-host)` in order to match the behavior obtained when parsing the URL extracted from the comint output.

Regards,

Brad

[-- Attachment #2.2: favicon.ico --]
[-- Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon, Size: 438 bytes --]

* Re: Patch for ansi-osc.el
@ 2024-01-22  7:21 ` Philip Kaludercic
From: Philip Kaludercic @ 2024-01-22  7:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brad Howes; +Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org

Brad Howes <bradhowes@mac.com> writes:

> FYI,
>
> I filed a tiny patch for ansi-osc.el which applies `downcase` to the
> result of `(system-host)` in order to match the behavior obtained when
> parsing the URL extracted from the comint output.

It usually isn't necessary to announce a bug report on the development
mailing list, people read both.

> https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=68632
>
> Regards,
>
> Brad

* Re: Patch for ansi-osc.el
@ 2024-01-22 19:29   ` Brad Howes
From: Brad Howes @ 2024-01-22 19:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Philip Kaludercic; +Cc: emacs-devel

> On Jan 22, 2024, at 08:22, Philip Kaludercic <philipk@posteo.net> wrote:
>
> It usually isn't necessary to announce a bug report on the development
> mailing list, people read both.

Understood. Thanks for the feedback!

Regards,

Brad