* Elisp manual
@ 2012-05-15  9:52 martin rudalics
From: martin rudalics @ 2012-05-15  9:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I fixed a number of inconsistencies in the Elisp manual, please have a
short look.  I'm not sure about the following issues:

`make-obsolete-variable': New argument `access-type' is not described,
WHEN is not optional.

`define-obsolete-face-alias': WHEN is not optional.

`set-advertised-calling-convention': WHEN is not described.

`describe-mode' lacks description of optional BUFFER argument.

`bidi-paragraph-direction': Doc-string should not have leading "*".

`make-obsolete-variable': Argument ACCESS-TYPE is not described.

martin

* Re: Elisp manual
@ 2012-05-15 10:02 ` martin rudalics
From: martin rudalics @ 2012-05-15 10:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

> `make-obsolete-variable': New argument `access-type' is not described,
> WHEN is not optional.
> `make-obsolete-variable': Argument ACCESS-TYPE is not described.

Obviously, these describe the same issue.

martin

* Re: Elisp manual
@ 2012-05-15 15:42 ` Chong Yidong
From: Chong Yidong @ 2012-05-15 15:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: martin rudalics; +Cc: emacs-devel

martin rudalics <rudalics@gmx.at> writes:

> I fixed a number of inconsistencies in the Elisp manual, please have a
> short look.  I'm not sure about the following issues:
>
> `make-obsolete-variable': New argument `access-type' is not described,
> WHEN is not optional.
>
> `define-obsolete-face-alias': WHEN is not optional.
>
> `set-advertised-calling-convention': WHEN is not described.
>
> `describe-mode' lacks description of optional BUFFER argument.
>
> `bidi-paragraph-direction': Doc-string should not have leading "*".
>
> `make-obsolete-variable': Argument ACCESS-TYPE is not described.

Fixed; thank you.