* off topic: What happened with `quitter.im'?
@ 2019-12-09 15:33 Werner LEMBERG
From: Werner LEMBERG @ 2019-12-09 15:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Since a few days the FSF status messages usually available from
`quitter.im/fsfstatus' are gone.  Instead, an HTML testpage appears.
Any idea what's going on?

    Werner

* Re: off topic: What happened with `quitter.im'?
@ 2019-12-09 15:43 ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2019-12-09 15:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Werner LEMBERG; +Cc: emacs-devel

> Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 16:33:13 +0100 (CET)
> From: Werner LEMBERG <wl@gnu.org>
>
> Since a few days the FSF status messages usually available from
> `quitter.im/fsfstatus' are gone.  Instead, an HTML testpage appears.
> Any idea what's going on?

It moved:

  https://hostux.social/@fsfstatus

* Re: off topic: What happened with `quitter.im'?
@ 2019-12-09 17:21   ` Werner LEMBERG
From: Werner LEMBERG @ 2019-12-09 17:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eliz; +Cc: emacs-devel

> It moved:
>
>   https://hostux.social/@fsfstatus

Thanks a lot!

@ 2019-12-10  5:18 ` Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2019-12-10  5:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Werner LEMBERG; +Cc: emacs-devel

The people to ask are sysadmin@fsf.org.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
Founder, Free Software Foundation (https://gnu.org, https://fsf.org)

* Re: off topic: What happened with `quitter.im'?
@ 2019-12-10 14:47 ` Greg Farough
From: Greg Farough @ 2019-12-10 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

On Mon, Dec 09 2019, Werner LEMBERG <wl@gnu.org> wrote:

> Since a few days the FSF status messages usually available from
> `quitter.im/fsfstatus' are gone.  Instead, an HTML testpage appears.
> Any idea what's going on?

The FSF network status updates are now at
<https://hostux.social/explore>.

-g

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: off topic: What happened with `quitter.im'?
@ 2020-01-07 19:38   ` Greg Farough
From: Greg Farough @ 2020-01-07 19:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

On Tue, Dec 10 2019, Greg Farough <gregf@gnu.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 09 2019, Werner LEMBERG <wl@gnu.org> wrote:
>
>> Since a few days the FSF status messages usually available from
>> `quitter.im/fsfstatus' are gone.  Instead, an HTML testpage appears.
>> Any idea what's going on?
>
> The FSF network status updates are now at
> <https://hostux.social/explore>.
>
> -g

Please disregard: that message was in Gmane limbo for over a month.

As mentioned elsewhere, the FSF's status updates are at
<https://hostux.social/@fsfstatus>

Thanks,
-g