* COPYING files have old address for FSF
@ 2005-06-30 20:30 Jim Blandy
From: Jim Blandy @ 2005-06-30 20:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

The COPYING files in the Emacs distribution all have the old address
for the Free Software Foundation --- 59 Temple Place.

* Re: COPYING files have old address for FSF
@ 2005-06-30 23:16 ` Lute Kamstra
From: Lute Kamstra @ 2005-06-30 23:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

Jim Blandy <jimb@redhat.com> writes:

> The COPYING files in the Emacs distribution all have the old address
> for the Free Software Foundation --- 59 Temple Place.

All files in the Emacs distribution have the old address.  I think we
should update before the release.  Shall I add that task to
FOR-RELEASE?

Lute.

* Re: COPYING files have old address for FSF
@ 2005-07-02 12:33   ` Richard M. Stallman
From: Richard M. Stallman @ 2005-07-02 12:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: jimb, emacs-devel

    All files in the Emacs distribution have the old address.  I think we
    should update before the release.  Shall I add that task to
    FOR-RELEASE?

Yes.  In fact, could you possibly make the change?
Using a script to do the edits would make it a short job.

* Re: COPYING files have old address for FSF
@ 2005-07-02 13:45     ` Lute Kamstra
From: Lute Kamstra @ 2005-07-02 13:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: jimb, emacs-devel

"Richard M. Stallman" <rms@gnu.org> writes:

>     All files in the Emacs distribution have the old address.  I think we
>     should update before the release.  Shall I add that task to
>     FOR-RELEASE?
>
> Yes.  In fact, could you possibly make the change?
> Using a script to do the edits would make it a short job.

Ok, I'll just start the job.  I'll document what I've done so that
someone can take over if/when I get tired.

Lute.

* Re: COPYING files have old address for FSF
@ 2005-07-03 20:43       ` Richard M. Stallman
From: Richard M. Stallman @ 2005-07-03 20:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: jimb, emacs-devel

    Ok, I'll just start the job.  I'll document what I've done so that
    someone can take over if/when I get tired.

Thank you.

* Re: COPYING files have old address for FSF
@ 2005-07-06  7:18       ` Lute Kamstra
From: Lute Kamstra @ 2005-07-06  7:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: jimb, emacs-devel

Lute Kamstra <Lute.Kamstra.lists@xs4all.nl> writes:

> "Richard M. Stallman" <rms@gnu.org> writes:
>
>>     All files in the Emacs distribution have the old address.  I think we
>>     should update before the release.  Shall I add that task to
>>     FOR-RELEASE?
>>
>> Yes.  In fact, could you possibly make the change?
>> Using a script to do the edits would make it a short job.
>
> Ok, I'll just start the job.

Done.  All that remains is regenerating the ps files of the refcards I
modified.  I'll do that shortly.

I noticed that lisp/elide-head.el has the FSF's old address hardcoded.
It should probably be fixed so that it recognizes the new address as
well.

Lute.

* Re: COPYING files have old address for FSF
@ 2005-07-06 22:26         ` Richard M. Stallman
From: Richard M. Stallman @ 2005-07-06 22:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: jimb, emacs-devel

    I noticed that lisp/elide-head.el has the FSF's old address hardcoded.
    It should probably be fixed so that it recognizes the new address as
    well.

Could you please do that?

* Re: COPYING files have old address for FSF
@ 2005-07-07  9:28           ` Lute Kamstra
From: Lute Kamstra @ 2005-07-07  9:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: jimb, emacs-devel

"Richard M. Stallman" <rms@gnu.org> writes:

>     I noticed that lisp/elide-head.el has the FSF's old address hardcoded.
>     It should probably be fixed so that it recognizes the new address as
>     well.
>
> Could you please do that?

Done.

Lute.